On October 4th Addison County will once again come together on behalf of those who are hungry and in need of a helping hand in our midst and around the world. 25% of funds raised will stay in Addison County to benefit area food shelves and other local hunger fighting programs. The remaining 75% will go to Church World Service (CWS) to combat hunger, provide disaster assistance and support long-term solutions to hunger around the world.
An easy 2.5-mile walk through Middlebury’s downtown and neighborhoods, we are hoping for strong participation by all our committed annual walkers and many new ones as well!
PLEASE consider being a part of this fun, easy, feel-good event. Equally important are all our members who so faithfully and generously sponsor our walkers! See Amy Emerson or Patty Hallam for an envelope!