The next in a continuing series of Community Conversations:
THE IMPACT OF OPIOIDS
An afternoon of information, education and discussion about the opioid epidemic and its impact on our towns and state. To be held at The Congregational Church of Middlebury (UCC) on September 30, 2018, 4:00 – 5:30 PM.
Join the discussion with the panel of speakers:
- Stacy Jones, Director of Turning Point Center
- Jesse Brooks, Prevention Coordinator of Addison County United Way
- Sgt. Matthew Daley, VSP New Haven Barracks
- Will Porter MD, UVM/Porter Medical Center treatment provider
- Trish LaFayette, Recovery
- Roy Erno, Recovery
This event is free and open to the public. All are welcome.