Our Sanctuary & Fellowship Hall
Our sanctuary and Fellowship Hall are located at the north end of the Middlebury village green and adjacent to U.S. Route 7. Locate this building using this address:
2 Main Street, Middlebury, Vermont 05753 (Scroll down to view map.)
Church Offices, Unity Hall & classrooms (new addition)
The church offices, Unity Hall and classrooms are located in our new addition, between Seymour Street and U.S. Route 7. Locate the new addition using this address:
30 North Pleasant Street, Middlebury, Vermont 05753
Congregational Church of Middlebury
30 North Pleasant Street
Middlebury, VT 05753
- The Seymour Street parking lot and north entrance to Fellowship Hall is open with designated handicapped spaces and ramps. There is on-street parking on Seymour Street.
- To enter the building on the east side please use the door on the north end of the addition. NOTE: The two doors off the memorial garden are fire exit doors only. (One on the east side of the connector to the new addition, and the other on the south side of Unity Hall.)
Parking & access for individuals with disabilities:
- To the Sanctuary/Hall: There are designated parking spaces on State Route 7 next to the sanctuary and new addition. Access into the building is via a ramp from Route 7. There is also designated parking space in the parking lot on Seymour Street.
- To the Offices: From the designated street (east side) parking at 30 North Pleasant Street (Route 7), enter using the ramp on the north side of the building. Our offices are just inside the covered entrance.
- There is an elevator to access both lower and upper levels of our building, including the sanctuary.